I hope I have it right. Sometimes I am real THICK!!!!
I want to be able to write to all of you. I been thinking how blessed we are to live in America. I hope I will live worthy of this blessing. Aren't we thankful we were not born in Southeast Asia (Iraq) or Africa, wondering when we will eat again. I crawl into a nice warm, clean bed at night and I think about the people who are not so blest as we are. I have a roof over my head and plenty to eat. I love the way Heavenly Father watches over me.
Today is Uncle Dayles birthday. I will send him an e-mail. Love you all Grandma Lois
Friday, November 18, 2005
Lois is glad to be an American
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom. I'm so thankful you are blessed too...I pray for you everyday. I do feel the Lord helping you to be able to live by yourself and do so well. I love you! I'm proud ofyou for being a blogger! barb
Man Grandma,
We were trying to make it so everyone would "post" or write a little in this blog so you could read it and not worry about having to feel like you had to "post"!
But look at you! You are the one who's got this all figured out! We are excited to hear from you! "Post" all you want we truly need your perspective, because it helps us remember just where we have come from.
Thanks for all you do.
Love Amy Dawn
Post a Comment