Hey everybody...remember Elder Chad Bodily? The last missionary of the Hilterbrand tribe?
Hewill be returning with honor from his mission in Portugal in 30 meesley days and might I say....we are EXCITED! He has had a great mission because he has had such a great attitude, been strictly obedient and worked hard. He has loved it.
We are proud of him and plan to give him a grand welcome home. It will begin when he spends the week end (in route) with Ty and Ky in Florida. (Steve got special permission). Then, flying into Idaho Falls at 10:00 Monday Feb 6th, he will be greeted by a squeeling mama and red earred daddy. Also, any one who else who wants to be there and "give him a welcome home hug" ! (consider yourself invited)
We will then go to Grandma Alices....Tues morning, Chad has requested a temple session before coming home to Rupert.
I plan to have his room decorated and all his favorites in my fridge. Chocolate Almond ice cream and potatoe cake is at the top of the list, oh yeah, cinnamon rolls too.
So...just to tell you, that there is no greater joy that to see your children keep the commandments and do what is right. I look forward to his smell, his laugh, his friends coming here, hearing him sing, date, work , drive his truck in the garage, chat with buddies on the computer, lay his big long leg on my bar, cutting his hair, seeing that tear in his eye when he bears his testimony. We all love him so much.
Yep, Elder Chaddy Boo is about home.....
Friday, January 06, 2006
30 days and counting...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woohoo! Thanks for sharing your excitement with us, wish we could be there! Sounds so great, there is no great joy.
Auntie Barbs,
We have an elder in our ward coming home the 4th, and I have definately thought of our Chad everytime she talks about her son. I haven't forgotten about all the work he's been doing. The other day I said that "Chad's gotta be coming home soon, he went out the same time Elder Reed went out" and Mark said he couldn't believe the time has gone by so soon. I haven't forgotten, I sit in the lobby after church with the mom of Elder Reed, she talks about him every sunday, I think about our Chad every time. She know my cousin's coming home the same time. So, she asks about him, I will be happy to tell her he comes home very soon. Only one more fast sunday!
Post a Comment