Hey, I want to wish Brad a Happy Birthday this coming Wednesday the 25th!
I think we all agree that he being the oldest Grandchild is a little bit extra special.
We aunties remember when you were born, Brad. We were excited to have a baby in the family again! You were such a cute kid and now, such a handsome man. You had a very determined will....then and now! :)
I am proud of you for how successful you are in your work and with your family. We love Julie! She is so thoughtful and "the life of a party." I admire her artistic talent and ability to make everybody feel good. Your little kids are growing up with so many neat opportunities to develop their talents and grow in the Gospel. Lucky them!
Please know that you are loved by all of us and that we appreicate your fine example and your generous nature. I thank you again for being our "camera man" last year. Now we have a memory we can hold on to.
Darn you're good!
Hugs. Barb
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Happy Birthday Brad!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AMEN!
sam mcc & fam.
Brad. I want to wish you a happy birthday,too. I remember how proud I was of you when you were a baby. You still are great in my eyes.
I also want to thank you for the wonderful pictures you took of our reunion and sent us all a copy. I love Julie and your kids also.
Thanks !!!! gma
Happy Birthday BRAD. No body has mentioned how old you are? Hummmm. I have a flood of memories of Brad. One of my favorite was him being the center of attention and conversation as the most adorable dark haired little boy. We were sitting in the Dunrentin Holstein yard. Brad was riding a - I think it was a little plastic horse..maybe it was a car - that part I don't remember. But I do remember all us Aunties and Grandma talking and watching every thing you did. Of course, everything you did was wonderful. I remember thinking...how much I wanted a family and the feeling of family we then had - a grandson, nephew! You have been such a great first grandson. You have lead the way and lived such an exampliary life. What a blessing it is for all of us. Every Grandson an Eagle Scout. Every Grandson a Return Missionary. (in 13 days). Quite an incredible family. We are so blessed. AND Mr Brad you can carry some of that honor by being the leader in making righteous choices. You are still a wonderful example of being a kind husband and good Daddy. We honor you this day. Aunt Arlene
I have to add...I thought about Pres Hinckley when he made the comment one time in relation to his wife...he stated that he felt he needed to 'let her fly'. I thought of that when I read about your gift to Julie. You and your gift puts you in good company, Brad.
Post a Comment