Well I guess I've been missing out on the good stuff. Thanks for the red flyer advertising this site.
Wow, what a wreck Dusty had. I'm sure glad that you're OK.
We made it through the "window season". This year was brutal! Julie was painting windows when it was 7 degress out side. It was so cold, I couldn't believe that she was still going, and going, and going. She broke her personal goal (over 260 locations) in 30 days! She would come home at around 10:00pm every night exhasted. Her wrist still hurts from holding her pallette.
I'm totally stoked about the Christmas gift I got her. I found this art instructor in Scottsdale Arizona that teaches how to paint portaits. He has a week long class. He's pretty famous, ...he painted all of the book covers for the Lous Lamour books. His name is Keneth Freeman. google him.
The kids are in karate and doing pretty good. kade got the wind knocked out of him the other day and started to cry. Sienna started to cry because kade was crying. ...drama! They have been enjoying the workouts though.
Julie is going to attent BSU this semester and study Life drawing and portait painting. ...I guess I'll hold down the fort.
I hope you're all doing well. Brad
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Hi there, from the Rumsey's in Boise.
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
okay Rumsey! Good to hear from you! I'm jealous of Julies opportunity in art! You're a great husband to give her such a wonderful gift! We love you Brad and are so thankful for all you do in the Hilter family! Aunt BB
Wow! That is amazing! I bet I would be frozen from the inside out! I don't think I could handle those temperatures! Good for her.
I love it when my kids do such a good job at tending eachother. How wonderful.
Hey, by the way, I did not have an e-mail address for y'all's but we absolutely loved the pict. CD of all the reunion happenings! I am amazed at how good you did at capturing the exictement. We'll have to start paying you for your services. Thanks a ton for even thinking of sharing them with us in the process. Very thoughtful. I hope the belatedness isn't too late. Jsut didn't know how to get a hold of you.
Thanks the mauzy family
Post a Comment