I just read about Jills experience as the leading role where she played Emma Smith! Wow, I mean WOW! An achievement for sure. Thanks for sharing............br
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you so much. It truly was amazing! I was so excited to be able to do something so different from anything I have ever done before!! Jill
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
2 comments:
Thank you so much. It truly was amazing! I was so excited to be able to do something so different from anything I have ever done before!!
Jill
I'm proud ofyou too Jill. YOu LOOK like an Emma. Arlene brags all the time to me about how talented you are. We sure are glad you are in our family!
Love ya. Barb
Post a Comment