Friday, February 24, 2006

Help!! I need a handy man

I need a handy man when I write a big long letter and click (mysteriously) on a key and erase it all. I started a letter to tell you about Chad's welcome home speech, and all about Linzy's baby shower and erased it before I got it sent. Makes me so mad...... I never tried to write it again.
But Chad's talk was as good a talk as I have ever heard. He quoted the area Presidents visit to Portugal. That amazed me, cause I might think someone gave a real good talk in Sacrament meeting, but when I leave the building I can't remember what was said. All I remember is how it made me feel. But you could tell that Chad took his mission very serious. Girls just flocked around him. I guess they thought they had a right too. Wow! is he ever thin.
About Linzy's shower. She sure did get a lot of nice things. Her mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws came clear from Portage to be there. Portage is south of Pocatello on the Utah line.
I was really impressed when her best friends brought her a baby swing . She will love it. She got lots of baby clothes and blankets. I thought people were real generous. Bev served a dessert that she said she got the recipe from Marcia. She sent enough home with me that I can serve it when my Quilt guild meets here next month. The dessert was .. graham cracker crumbs, a cheese cake filling and fresh raspberries on top. It is so rich you can't eat lots of it, but it is yummy good.
I love your idea, Arlene , of playing tag. I hope I can be real good to cooperate. What I mean is I hope my computer will let me have fun. Gma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom thanks for the good report. Now beautiful baby boy....get here...Arlene