Let's do like other bloggers. It is called 'tag'. So I will first answer some questions and then I 'tag' someone and they answer the questions and then they 'tag' someone and on it goes. Fun, huh. OKAY...I will also think of the questions....
Arlene.......
1. 3 favorite foods - hot homemade cookies, rice pudding, chicken - fixed almost anyway.
2. Most enjoyable/most challenging church calling - Enjoyable...cub leader when my boys were in the program, most challenging...young womens (after my kids were no longer teenagers).
3. Favorite TV show - Dirty Jobs and Cash Cab- both on Discovery Channel.
4. Pet peeve (or something that makes you nuts) - squeeky shoes on linoleum floors - makes me NUTS. That slips over into anything squeaky..like gum that squeeks in your teeth or rubber gloves that squeek or did I mention balloons? Oh mercy! You get the idea.
5. Last time you laughed out loud and why. Let's see...hummm...I need to laugh more...oh, yeah I remember it was when...we went to Sam and Jills for FHE and they had all hid behind the couch...and then when we walked in Ashtyn jumped out and squealed and danced and jumped around for 15 minutes.
6. Someplace you like to 'visit' on the world wide web...aka internet. http://turkeyfeathers.typepad.com/turkey_feathers/ (she also is concerned about the whole teflon thing?)
I really like this women and the creative things she does. Very fun to read about her.
Okay...I tag....CODY! (come on Cody don't let me down!?!?)
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
OH! I thought of something to help us get going on this blog thing!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, so since noone wants to play I guess I will:
1. 3 favorite foods: pizza, cheesecake, pasta
2. enjoyable/challenging church calling: RS. presidency / young womens
3. Favorite TV show: Starting Over, and CSI
4. Pet peeve: gossip!
5. Last time laughed outloud: Spencer trying to stop his foot when he's mad.
6. Someplace you like to visit on the WWW: lds.org, or providentliving.org
Post a Comment