Saturday, March 04, 2006

Antique desk

Arlene-
We have inherited an old school desk and don't really want to go to the work of refinishing it....you would probably tell us to just leave it alone. We were actually wondering if you want it. It's really cute...I just don't have a place for it and I'm in nesting stage so things are getting cleaned out. Let me know what you think.

Shay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shay shay, you have a mirror dresser thing here too...what should we do with it? we all need arlene to be our neighbor, huh! mom

Anonymous said...

shay,
take a couple good pictures of it and send them to me, or post them. i can try and tell you if it is worth anything, or jill and i may be interested, as we have a house now, you know.....

sam

amy said...

Hey, I would like a house that was big enough to put a desk in. . . any of those available.He he.