Friday, March 03, 2006

Help!

Could someone tell me how to put pictures on this blog...I have some of Chad to share...barb

2 comments:

amy said...

When you are typing the text of the blog, at the top of the box, I mean just above the text box there is a little icon that looks like a little pict. of a landscape, if you hold your curser over it it says ("Add Image")
1. Click on Icon

a new window appears
there is a text box and to the right of the text box it has a button that says ("browse")
2. Click on Browse button

3. find the picture on your computer

4. Click button that says ("upload image")

Your pict should appear in the text box
Continue to post as you would normally.

if you have any more questions I will be glad to help.
Mess around, you can't "ruin" the blog.

Anonymous said...

thanks amy...before I even read your written help, cody called. I need both...oral and written. thankyou. thank you! bb