
This is a really nice old lady. My boss just got a new digital camera...and needed a subject to pratice on...so here I am. Today, Monday March 6th. Notice the nice 'hump back'. Mercy when did I get this old? Hey....how about sharing how you look today!?!?
Duh........do I need to sign....? Arlene
Monday, March 06, 2006
How did I get so old?
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you are beautiful!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L1 AND i MEAN THAT IN EVERYWAY! I'll keep ya, and proud to have you be my sissy! My kids will agree! barb
So will Arlene's kids. Beautiful in every way. And more precious than gold.
Arlene, you look like my 2nd daughter. Let me tell you about her. She gets into your troubles with you. She is sympathetic, kind, empathetic, and such easy company. An easy keeper. She loves her kids, and her HUSBAND. She internalizes all our worries. I just love her. I would love to have you meet her.She is gorgeous!
Gma
Oh Mom...reading your comment brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for your love and approval. You are still the BEST Mom.
Arlene
Post a Comment