
I had a picture request from Arlene. I'm still trying to find out why I'm even in the runnings...she's AWESOME!
chad
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darn we're good!!

I had a picture request from Arlene. I'm still trying to find out why I'm even in the runnings...she's AWESOME!
chad
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:33 PM
3 comments:
In my opinion...she's more than awesome, she's a true "slice of heaven."
You two sure make a cute couple!
I love this time of life for you!
Mum
An old saying,"when you marry you marry the whole family" and it is kinda true. I hope all of us haven't made it any harder for you.
Good luck, Chad. I think she is wonderful.
Get a broom and if any other men come near her give them a swat!!!!
Gma
Well....I know why you are in the running - because you are pretty dang awesome! So exciting for you....thanks for the picture. Love it...and you. Arlene
Post a Comment