Saturday, April 01, 2006

Could it be TRUE??

I realize it is April Fools...but Jared swears Heidi is having TWINS!!!! What do you think?? Gotta go....conference is on!! Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh......would that be AWESOME! Hummm...when did he tell you? Was it TODAY? Aprils Fools is only good IF you are relieved when you find out the truth.....so he better be telling the truth! Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was today that he told me! He said he found out Wed. and was going to keep it a secret but changed his mind! Sounds supicous... but I talked to Heidi and she said the same thing that they are having twins and she usually doesn't go along with Jared's dumb jokes. So, it does make me wonder if it's true. He better not be teasing or I'm going to send him a died RAT!! Rachel

Anonymous said...

Shay called me and told me that she was on the way to the hospital.. I was getting all excited..."how far apart are the pains, what did you do with Sam, when should I come, Oh Shay, I'm scared!"

Then I could hear Jon laugh and say..." They're April fool pains."

So, my vote "No believe-y. I think it's a trick." Baby things make good tricks...but I don't buy it. aunt bb

Anonymous said...

Rach, what color are you going to dye the rats hair if you send it to Jared?!! HA HA!

Anonymous said...

Brackon,
DARK,DARK Black! Rach