Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I admit it...I'm hooked!

That's right! I am hooked on American Idol! I just listened to Taylor on Cody's blog, so I dared venture out to say....I AM IN TO IT!!!

Who else is into it with me? And who do you want to win and why?

I want Elliot! He's so cute (now that his hair has grown out, he doesn't look like an ex-con)

He's humble, a truly good singer, has overcome hardships in his life, he's tender and cries appropriately! Did you see when they showed his family! oh my!

I love him! I want him to get it! I get so nervous! Did you see him this week?

By the way, I get so mad about the girls immodesty....aargh! What? the more you show the more longer you stay, whether you can sing or not? boo hiss!

I even call that crazy number and vote for Elliot. I can't believe myself.

I hurry all day Tues so I can watch that show!

Talk to Auntie BB, who's into this with me?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Barb....I am shocked. I knew Marcia was learning to do a groove from watching and now you...what is the world coming to? I am so happy you have something to look forward to....very fun. Maybe I will have to turn on my TV? Hummmm Arlene

Anonymous said...

you are so cute! All of my friends watch it. But I just can't get into it. I think my friends all wanted Ace to win, but I think he got voted off. . . .I guess I'll have to watch to see what you are talking about.
Amy

Anonymous said...

The crazy things been on since January. It's ridiculous how "into it" you can get. Ace was good looking but couldn't sing that good. Probably the BEST singer was a black woman name Mandisa. She was fabulous! but she had a big bum so they voted her off. I know I'm a sinner but I'll just have to repent after the season. Yes, I should be studying my scriptures instead of wasting time on the tube! I know. I know.

Anonymous said...

And I like big BUMS....

Anonymous said...

sorry mom, i'm not a fan

chad

Anonymous said...

Barb
This is Jill and I love American Idol. I have actually never really watched it until this season but I have been watching since the beginning and I really love Elliot too, for all the same reasons you do. He is just real not fake and has just come from such hard times. I also really like Catherine. Those are my two favs. So now you can know that somewhere in Washington there is someone cheering those singers on just like you!!! I am glad I am not the only one that's into this season. Luv Jilly-roo