Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I guess that IS what we do....

One time someone in our family did a very nice "out of the way" thing for my Tyler. I tried to pay him but he sent it back and said, "No way, Barb, that's what we do!" Meaning that families help each other!

Well.....It made me cry and I resolved in my heart to try to be a better family member!

Now, more good news!

Shelley and Linzy drove all the way to Shays and cleaned her house and fixed her "delish" enchiladas! They just did that out of love! It took their whole day and was work with their little kids, etc. but my what a lift they gave her! They made her feel like one of the sisters!

Shell and Linz, thank you! (Shay asked me to write this from both of us!)
We love you!

I guess that IS what we Hilters do! yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Morgan girls are just naturally good. I am so glad they are a part of our family. They are so generous with their time and money. I love them dearly. They did not have to do that!!!!! gma

Anonymous said...

I promise I heard Barb cry. She could not believe it. I can testify of Carsons' goodness. He saved Jack and I from starving to death. (So it seemed) I love the McComas's..GMA

Anonymous said...

That is what we do! I love Hilters...so much. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or discouraged I just think of all those other Hilters that are trying and doing and I gather strength from them...YOU! Thank you dear family....we don't do this alone....'Holding hands across the world!' indeed.
Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

That is what we do! I love Hilters...so much. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or discouraged I just think of all those other Hilters that are trying and doing and I gather strength from them...YOU! Thank you dear family....we don't do this alone....'Holding hands across the world!' indeed.
Aunt Arlene