Our baby is here!
Shay went in at 9:00 and had him at 12:15. She had a fabulous nurse and got along perfectly!
He weighs 7 pounds 10 ounces. 20 1/2 inches long.
Isn't he a cutie?! We are so happy and thankful.
(I like his name alot!)
Friday, April 07, 2006
Jack Steven Phister!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How could tiny Shay have such a big baby....wow...he doesn't look very newborn-ish....!
He is beautiful.
Yip...I like Jack, also! Arlene
Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. I guess we should say handsome. How exciting. We love the name too. It is so great having a little tiny gift straight from heaven. They are just so perfect and soft and precious and full of light and love and gentleness. Enjoy your new little one. Love, Sam(the big Sam)Jill and girls
Congratulations Shay, John and Sam on the new addition to the family. Aren't new babies special. I am glad it all went well for you. I love the name too!!! I cried when Barb told me. bev
Congrats! Can't wait to see him and you!
I do love the name, and he is adorable. Congratulations!
Post a Comment