Happy birthday, Arlene. I sure did enjoy your visit. Please come again. I missed telling Wade and Neal Happy Birthday, too. THey were born May 6th.
I hope you have your sewing lesson on mitered corners figured out.
I want to thank Rick for all the good trimming he did on my trees. Also I want to thank him for working on my cars, batteries and all.
Thank you to Marcia for the eggs. They will last me quite a while. Thanks for making the effort to come while Arlene is here. Thanks to Steve for getting the pine trees moved. I am glad he got it done before they got any bigger.
Thanks to Beverly for missing a days work to come to our reunion. She is quite a choreographer. So nimble.
Thanks to Barbara for being such a gracious hostess. She is a jewel for sharing her home and food with us. (And she takes such good care of me.) Thanks to all of you! The only thing I hate is IT IS OVER. I LOVE ALL OF YOU IN-LAWS AND ALL. Lois
Monday, May 08, 2006
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment