Sadie said, "You can't see me in the dang car. I want my OWN debute!"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Every little boy (or girl) should have a dog. Kids can learn a lot by having them. Jack was so lucky, his mom liked dogs and insisted Jack have one. You can do a lot with a little kid if he has a pet.Such as, Clean up your plate or Sadie does not get anymore food) Not necessarily that but you get what I mean. gma
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
1 comment:
Every little boy (or girl) should have a dog. Kids can learn a lot by having them. Jack was so lucky, his mom liked dogs and insisted Jack have one. You can do a lot with a little kid if he has a pet.Such as, Clean up your plate or Sadie does not get anymore food)
Not necessarily that but you get what I mean. gma
Post a Comment