Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sneak preview



....of the F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S FOUR PLUS MOM standing tall! Can you tell 'who's who'? We are getting ready for the reunion. Are you?

We thought we had pretty "hi-heel cute feet". Dare I even say....sexy? Notice the plain Jane whiteys lifting her toe to seem a little flashy-er. Oh..You should have seen us practicing...oh...my...I promise you would have laughed your face off!
Well...don't fret....we will be full force and affect at
THE REUNION!
"May God bless us with a sense of our place in history and our need to stand tall and walk with resolution in a manner becoming the Saints!"
See you there.
Arlene....number 2 of 4.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you honestly think they can guess who is "who". They will have to come to the reunion to find out. Good picture mom

Anonymous said...

I'm taking a guess at the FAB-FOURS-FEET...left to right...Barb, Arlene,Grandma(nylons were a give away)Bev(mom,the red shoes were a give away and nice painted toes)and Marcia. So, how did I do? Rachel

Anonymous said...

mixed up barb and mar but the rest were right...good job rach! bb

wait till you see the rest!

Anonymous said...

"They're weird!" (posted by Linzy!)