Marcia asked me to share some pictures of her grandkids.
I can certainly see why...here is Amanda with her best friend, "Tom"! I hear that they are quite the singers. I know for sure, they are beautiful!
Amanda, you are growing up gorgeous! I'll bet you are just as pretty on the inside. We love you.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
It's Amanda....yay!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh,my, goodness she is awfully beautiful. ANd if I remember right from the reunion, not only does she have a good voice, but can play the violin, and has a "smashing" sense of humor, and the name that tune, well, need I go on.
Seeing this beautiful picture of you reminds me why I love working with young women..they are so fun and shiny bright. You very face...tells us you are making good choices and good friends. Whoopee...ding.. Arlene
Post a Comment