Monday, June 19, 2006

OPEN WIDE!! Abra sua boca!!


This June me and about 10 other student dentists went to Fortaleza Brasil on a dental mission. It was a great experience. I was able to work along side a dentist from West Palm Beach almost the whole time. We learned a lot and we were able to help quite a few people. I was also able to go visit some people I knew when I was a missionary there. I love the Brazilian people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, ty...that little guy sitting there in a kitchen chair with his head tipped back. wow. talk about a makeshift situation!

You must have felt so good helping them! Did you show him the shotter or was you sneaky?

Sure proud of you, Dr. Bodily! mum

Anonymous said...

WOW oh WOW. TY! What an incredible experience. Did you ever think you would go back to Brazil...and as a dentist!?! That is just amazing. We are so proud of you and what you are accomplishing!
You really can do HARD THINGS!
We would love a whole bunch of pictures...hope you'll share more. Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

T-dog,
what a great opprotunity for you Ty. write down stuff you did in a journal or something, and label your pictures, becuase the names of people, places, and things will quickly fade. i never thought it would happen, but some of the places i went to in Ecuador would be long gone had i not written then down. so happy for you. you're the man.

sam

Anonymous said...

Dr. Bodily. I got a tooth that is bothering me. Can you fix it today? ----- Won't it be nice to work in sterile surroundings? I am sure you will be a good dentist. Tell us all about it.
I was so happy to see your wife and kids.Looking forward to seeing you in
August. Love ya all, Gma