
Well, I feel like it's so hard to keep everyone up with what's been going on in our family, because there is SO MUCH! So, this is just one of the good things that has happened. This picture is when Autumn got baptized on June 3rd. Notice her princess dress. And Brooke's holding her pride and joy her doll named Anne. And me, well I look like a blimp, at least there's a good reason. Only 2 months till I will be holding our newest. Oh, by the way, does Mark look a little lighter? He's been released as bishop so we can get everything ready to move you know it's only 10 weeks away. That's a quick update of our family.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Our family is BUSY!
Posted by
amy
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy...I'm excited for you and your new adventure. I'm so proud of you for being the Bishops family. There is sacrificed involved in that! But the blessings! I know you have felt them. Autumn does look like a princess. You have a sweet family. I love you.
Amy, you DO have a lot going on right now! I don't like to think about the Mauzy family leaving, but I know it will be fun, exciting, and very worthwhile. What a sweet family you have, and I can't wait to see your new little addition!
I am so proud of you!! Thanks for sharing your picture. You have a good looking family, every one of you. I would love to have Mark for a bishop. We are anxious to know what "it" will be. Love gma
Post a Comment