Darn we're good!!
Take a look at these prudy legs! Who do think this good looking lady is?
ok, give us a hint and tell us who posted the pict.
No sir...lets have guesses first!
Hum...I don't know...but I am wondering, "Does she still have her big toenails?"
oh, man, you are killing me! Is it one of the Hilter - 5?
Those are some nice looking legs! WitWhew.
Those look like MY legs!!!!!!!!!!!HA! Ya HOO you go girl. I love you mom. bev
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ok, give us a hint and tell us who posted the pict.
No sir...lets have guesses first!
Hum...I don't know...but I am wondering, "Does she still have her big toenails?"
oh, man, you are killing me! Is it one of the Hilter - 5?
Those are some nice looking legs! WitWhew.
Those look like MY legs!!!!!!!!!!!HA! Ya HOO you go girl. I love you mom. bev
Post a Comment