Marcia, I was writing out a check today and I wrote 22 July. It was then I remembered it was Marcia's birthday. Every time I think of your birthday I have to remember me eating a bucket full of green apples. I haven't eaten one since.They made me so sick. Jacks mother was so thrilled to have a little grand daughter.You were 7lbs 4oz and 21 inches long. A mother naturally thinks their baby is beautiful. It was because you were such a pretty baby, that I wanted to go to R. S. and show you off. (That was when they served me the raspberries in a glass). I would bet that there isn't anyone who has had an easier child to raise. I guess Heavenly Father said, "I'll send her this one to learn on, she will be so easy." You never embarassed me. I love you. I love that you have a good husband and 6 grand boys that you can be proud of. I hope they never let you down, just like you have never let Jack and I down. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! mom
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment