Some days I look like a drunken sailor,falling down and etc. Other days I do just fine.
It depends if someone is watching.I just love simple attention. As Jack used to say, "self pity is better than no pity at all"
Seriously, I am okay, but I have to say that everyone is very good to me. Barb had me out to her place for the 4th of July celebration. I feel like I am eating her out of house and home. But is tastes so good when someone else fixes it, and then sends some food home with me to enjoy again.
Steve is very good to me. He does my " man to man" talking to men for me.
Bev and her son-in-laws are also good to do things for me. I appreciate all they do. The girls are good to love me and wait on me also. All of them spoil me.
Arlene is really on board if you need something. She has a sentimental attitude towards everything. I think she thinks about me everyday.
Marcia is very good to keep me in touch with eastern Idaho, medicine, and tell me what she and Doyle have planned. She has the same love for her chickens as I used to.
This is all I have to say, not much, but I want you all to know I love you and your families. My greatest joy is knowing you have all been to the TEMPLE.
Love ya GMA
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Just a "hi" from gma
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is just wonderful to hear from you g-ma. I can attest to the fact that mom (Arlene) thinks of you every day. When we have get togethers we talk about you. You are in our thoughts, and knowing that you pray for us is a big strength! I mean it! Tap tap! You are not forgotten. We love you also. And knowing the temple is on our side is also a huge strength!
We like "Hi's" from Grandma. We DO think of you EVERY single day. Hope you are not cooking in this heat. We aren't use to this desert kind of heat here in Spokane and so there is a lot of whining going on around here. When a tiny little storm cloud drifted over earlier this morning, I swear I could "Hoot and Hollers" for joy.
Arlene
Post a Comment