We are helping the Mauzy family move. Here is the plan and here is the help we need. Bright and EARLY on August 23rd Rick and Mark will head to Provo with many vechiles (Amy is having a baby, ya know and so we don't know where she will be...perhaps here at Arlene's house or in one of those vechiles or WHO KNOWS? I really don't think she will be with them - to hard on all the little folks!)
They (Rick and Mark) would like to stop at Idaho Falls and then get up early and drive the rest the way to Provo on the 24th. The plan is for them to be in Provo on August 24th in the early afternoon. Rick - just Rick, needs a ride from Provo to Rupert for the reunion. Can anyone help? He will have no luggage as I will be bringing that with me. He will help pay for gas. He is easy to get along with, he can go long stretches without talking to drive you crazy, he has an endearing little chuckle, and he likes babies.
Please respond to this post if you can help.
Thanks....Arlene
Thursday, July 20, 2006
We need a favor...can anyone help?
Posted by
Anonymous
at
11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we are leaving the night of the 24th to head to Rupert. We might not be the most enjoyable crowd, seeing that we have a 2 year old and a 3 month old, but if we can help in any way, let us know. Also, do they need help unpacking stuff down in Provo? Let us know how we can help....
Shay
Arlene, Jen said she would be glad to bring Ric or Ryan or Linz. I talked to Jen and she said no problem. bev
YES! Mark will need help unpacking! We own enough stuff to choke any sane individual! He will be at the place we are renting sometime on the 24th. We do have 1 couple we know that are going to be in our ward, but that's it up to this point.
Arlene
I can help out any way you need me! I know people who owe me...We can all help with the unpacking, and I can give Rick a ride too!
Jenni
Amy...can you get a feel for where you're going? Down south with people who love you and will help you. Are there any words to describe the blessings of family. I am just so touched by such sweet volunteers. Like Cars says, "It's what we do...."
Thank you...dear friends. The best family...the best...arlene
Post a Comment