Saturday, July 15, 2006

Young Lois approves....

Grandma Lois got a little sneak preview of our upcoming "Standing Tall" DVD...and she is smiling. She said, "Leave each picture on a long time, so we can enjoy them."

I want to thank all of you for being so good about sending me pictures. I had a few blank places, but have filled in best I can.

If you're thinking..."Gee, I didn't send any...what is she going to put on for me?" You can wait and be surprised or repent and send me something soon! Next wednesday is the absolute dead line. (Chad is helping me put it together then.)

Those of you who sent pictures snail mail...I will return "with love" right away. They are safe here.

I will be making a copy for each of the fabulous four and young lois. If you want your very own copy, you may order them thru "comments" on this blog. They are $4.00 a piece. OR.... If you want to wait and see it first, you could copy one off from your mothers, if desired.

Miss BB is telling you that it's been a blast to do this. I've cried and I've laughed. We're all getting right ready to have a good time...aren't we? Standing tall is coming soon! yay!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

p.s. Mom, you look better in short hair....:)

amy said...

I would LOVE a copy, since I won't see it until after the reunion. I will send the money and then you can get me a copy whenever. Love that you are doing it. TONS OF WORK

Anonymous said...

We want one too!! WE are sooooo excited the reunion is almost here. It will be great! Can't wait.
Sam and Jill Fam

Anonymous said...

BB, where did you find that picture. Is that ever horrible !!!!
I can't even remember when or where it was taken.signed your mother. I thought you liked me!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that looks like me! Jenni