Thank you Aunt Arlene!! We really appreciate all of your efforts to coordinate a great reunion! Redge and I really appreciate the McComas' efforts just to get to Idaho. What a huge undertaking! When we drove many times from Great Falls - we complained about that drive - your drive is much more! Thank you for coming... it wouldn't be the same without you!
We had a fun visit with Sam and Jill... they stopped by on their way up through IF. Megan was still talking about Ashton the next day. I love that my kids bonded with the cousins! That is why we come to the reunion! Rhett is busy reading the books he got from the book exchange. (Thanks Jess and Jackson!)
I am not 'blood' but I sobbed right along with Redge in his presentation. We love Grandpa Jack! Redge was embarrassed at his emotions but I believe he just portrayed what everyone was feeling.
I loved catching up with everyone and what they are doing. Ryan - you are the party!! Dallin, hang in there I still understand your feelings about the stress of callings - I also would add that things work out, be patient.
I added a picture of Steve from our Bodily reunion - camp ylidob. I believe it fits more on Barb's site but I don't know how to add on to her's... I also added a yard picture - this is why I haven't had time to blog! :) I will have to send another one soon because we have green grass growing in that dirt!!
Cyndee
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Hilterbrand Reunion
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yeah!!!! Good Blog, Cyndee! Your yard looks good in that picture. I love you!
Cyndee you are one of my favorite people. I wish you great things for your life. I love you too. bev
Cyndeel
Wow...your yard...lots o'wor, It looks so good. I am so happy you enjoyed the reunion. Isn't family just the greatest? We love yours!
Arlene
Post a Comment