Hello everyone, I wrote a check today and remembered it was Cody's birthday. Happy Birthday, Cody. You must be about 25 yrs old. Am I right?
The reason I was writing the check is I was sending a pink blanket to Jared and Heidi. They wouldn't tell me what IT was going to be. It will be okay in the crib anyway. It isn't a quilt you would take to church any way. I forgot to put a note in it so here it is. Congratulations!!! So glad all is well with you. We surely did pray for you all to be okay.
And I sent a small" thank you" to Julie. It isn't a gift. It is just a thank you for the picture you painted for me. I love all of you guys and do not want to show any partiality (sp). I feel like this was my first chance to know how special all of you Rumsey's are. The reunion just really needed you there. Thanks all of you.
Thanks to all the McComas's for coming. I know it is really expensive, but bless your hearts it would not be any fun without youl Arlene your planning was sure good and worth it. It was so good. I can honestly say I never eat so good as I do at a reunion.
Barb, I was surprised at your part of the program. You did so good. I felt your love, Redge.
I loved Jenni for a roommate. She sure is a sweetheart. I think she has one too. (I mean sweetheart)
Jana coming alone with two little ones, and Rachel coming with a brand new one, so CUTE.
If you want to know who is the life of a party, you need to invite Ryan. and we need Dallen !!
I can't tell it all but I loved all that you did. I came home tired, but the next day I had so many happy memories. It was a wonderful experience. I hope we can repeat it!!??!!??
Now I haven't thanked all of you and I have read what has been written and I say AMEN
to it all . I love you all.
Barb wanted me to tell you an experience I had Monday morning. When Cricket was with me I had her sleep right beside me after we said our prayers. I could reach down at anytime and touch her. She would quietly sleep beside my bed all night.
Mon. morning I got up and put my feet on the floor where she usually slept. It was really warm. I put my right foot out to the side, It was cold. I put my left foot out and it was cold also, but when I put my feet where she used to sleep it was really warm and so comforting.It sure did wake me up. Strange, huh? Makes me wonder if she and Jack attended our reunion. O, well.
I want you all to know I have read your blogs and I feel like you all do. It is so true and wonderful.
Well good night. I will try to write more regular. I got Shelley's quilt made also.
Love Gma
ps Ryan, you are a hoot, I really think you make a reunion fun....
Thursday, August 31, 2006
It is late, but I need to blog
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Mom, what a wonderful thing to have happen. Yes, I think Dad and Crickie came...what a sweet way to tell you. Thank you for sharing.
I felt the spirit many times at the reunion even though I was running around like a head with my chicken cut off. That is my favorite part, well, that and watching the 'winners' all get in that tiny rope circle, and the family dance, and the good food, and seeing all the little ones, and Doyle's memorized poems, and Jessica's sound Bingo and-and-and and
I love this family!
Arlene
Yeah Grandma, I am 26. Crazy huh? I am not even surprised that you remembered my exact birthday, you are a genius with numbers and dates. Thanks for remembering.
Thanks for sharing Grandma! I thought maybe Cricket had peed there in that spot!! I did feel Grandpa's presence. When Shay and I were practicing our violins, I got this strog overwhelming feeling that Grandpa was with us. It was awesome. We love you. Thanks for all you do!
Post a Comment