Born: August 15, 2006 5:30 am
6 lbs. 4 oz. 20"

I decided to help myself with this posting! Rachel and Kenadee are healthy, everything went great. There is a funny story that goes with the delivery. I will let Rachel tell it, unless I get permission. Linzy
5 comments:
I love how you are spelling her name!!! I am excited to see how Morgan loves her own personal baby to love. I am proud of the Worthingtons and the great job they are doing raising their family!!! I love you. Grandma bev
Oh, I have been checking for picts. or any news. I love that! Thank you so much for sharing! I love to see new babies! Rachel you look incredible! Congrats! I want to see her.
Beautiful baby girl...I can almost smell her. You look great Rach! I love her name. Perfect! How wonderful and exciting! Sending hugs.
I keep forgetting to POST my comments. But I will repeat . You know you have a pretty NEWBORN. I love her name and the way it is spelled. You have great kids. I am glad you realize you only get to raise them ONCE. Your baby and Amy's will almost get to have a dual birthday party. gma
Rachel, she is beautiful and so are you. You have such a sweet family. Congratulations!
Post a Comment