Friday, August 04, 2006

Sarah Anne Mauzy


Well, I must say this is a great picture for me to share with you.
She was born:
August 2, 2006
She weighed: 7 lb 1 oz
Her length is: 19 inches

She is doing really good! She doesn't cry hardly at all, very easy going and has lots of loves from her sisters and brother!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious precious...and in her starfish outfit just like all her siblings. LOVE IT
Proud Gma

Anonymous said...

Oh and, I love the AnnE for a middle name goes nicely with SaraH.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Amy and mark and family. The baby looks good and healthy. Can't wait to see her. Sarah......I like that. Aunt bev

Anonymous said...

Cute Amy! I like her middle name. It kinda resembles mine, but mine is without the 'e'! Congrats! We can't wait to have you close. We would love to watch your girls for you! And Brackon would too. He loves to watch people. Dusty and I go work-out and we drop him off at the babysitting place inside the recreation center. When we were leaving, he was like, Linzy, I think he was flirting with one of those little girls in there. When we took him, he was just starring at her! anyways! Can't wait to have you down here. We will take good care of you! No worries, Arlene! :)

Anonymous said...

The acronym for her name is SAM!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy....so happy for you! I'm so glad she is here and all is well. congratulations! I'll bet she is getting lots of loves!

Anonymous said...

Amy cute little baby! I bet you're glad she is here. Congratulations!! Rachel