Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thus it begins...

Well, the trek for us Spokanites has begun. Mark and all his worldy possesions are traveling down the road as we speak (or read). Rick is in the 2nd vehicle towing the pick up. I told them all they needed was a clown hat and it would look official, 'cuz it looks like the circus going down the road. The queen bee (A of the fab 4) has also left and is in route now too. The rest of us are heading down tomorrow or the next day. We look forward to seeing everyone and finally doing all of the things we have planned for the past year. We wish everyone safe travels and hope to see you sooner than later this weekend!!

Sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom got here...safe and sound. Excited to see you Sambo.

Anonymous said...

We're excited too....we're heading out tomorrow! I wish I could pack up and come right now!!
Sam, what about our talent....when will you be in Rupert?

Fun fun....shay