Here is the situation....I sit in a 6 foot by 10 foot cubicle and Leslie is right there!!!!
She is always crunchy loudly on pretzels, slurping on frozen diet pepsi and celery sticks.
I am ready to push her through the wall. I turned up the music, but you can't hear the phone! I try to block her mentally, but have to be alert to what I am doing!!! Help needed before I do something I may regret!!??? bev
Second situation...on a more serious note. I know that something is going on in here that is unethical....but because I am the "secretary", and not allowed to read the notes as far as the clients are concerned and we do keep it confidential , which really can't be helped when you have to proof read them before they go to the boss. But a worker turned in his review and all he did was copy the previous one...no update or changes made. I believe he did that because it is really, really hard to pass a review with the boss. She is extremely picky!!! So he made it easy, I know it, he doesn't know I know, but it is identical to the one before. What do I do?. If I tell Joan, he could lose his job...if I don't tell Joan and medicaid finds it, we will be fined. Remember now, I am not suppose to really know he did this. Joan is NOT discrete. She over reacts to every thing. Has really big trust issues. Help!?!?!?
Everyday is drama in the mental health world. The good news is....it is just a job.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Quite a job, I must say. It is a wonder anyone in mental health stays sane...with all that whirling around you -it is a wonder you aren't caught up in it all and declared INSANE for working there.
It is just a job...a really big, consuming, stressy, job...but it is a job (and not your life, thank goodness at least not your life anymore, even tho' you have had times in your life when it was pretty insane, eh?)and you can go to lunch and eat anything you want and not worry about celery sticks and frozen Pepsi (which sounds kind of good, actually - the frozen soda..NOT the celery sticks, although I do have a good memory about celery sticks and it is that Grandma June always ate celery sticks at the end of every meal...to kind of clean her palette, she said...I have always thought chocolate was the perfect palette cleanser but that is topic for another day) Okay back on topic...back to the insanity of mental health...you can go to lunch eat anything you want and not think about fake reports and think about 5 really really cute new Grands!
Should you tell...? Hummm....would it be sane or insane to do so?
Loved your post and didn't really mean for this to turn into like another entire blog post but I just got carried away.
I love you Miss B.
Arlene
Mom,
Close your eyes...imagine yourself pushing that crunchy butt through the wall!!! Then sigh a big relief... but not to loudly...she may hear you through her crunching!!!
Sorry, you're having one of those days.
Bev, be glad you are a secretary and not a patient. I am glad you are sane.
I am also telling you, you are a very good mother and grandmother.
I am so proud of you!!!! and your kids. Just think of your family, all are jewels in your crown. mom
Honestly. My greatest pet peeve is sounds of people eating, slurping, smacking, chewing. I CANNOT STAND IT! It drive me crazy. I sat by a lady once in the temple and she popped her gum every 3 seconds. I got so I was timing her. I tried to plug my ears..think of something else....I just couldn't. I don't know what I'd do with noisy nellie. (maybe get ear plugs?)
about telling. I would wait for one more report and see if it's the same situation. then tell. give a little more time.
I wish I had a job! I wish I had some money to buy unnecessary stuff and also little gifts for people. I'm missing that so much. I'm so scared I'm not going to get on at Acequia.
thank for your encouraging words. i like it when you blog.
Bev, do your job. Do not get involved with the other employees. Be thankful you have a job. I feel sorry for you working with a bunch of "sick people" mom
Post a Comment