Wednesday, September 27, 2006

JACE

This is Jace, 4 weeks old, he is still on oxygen, we think he might be getting off of it soon.

This is Jace Hugh Morgan! He is 2 days old in this photo. He was Born 8/24/06. He was 7 lbs 2 oz. He was 20 inches long. He is doing well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby. We need to put his picture side by side with all those other Morgan Cousies. Thanks for sharing. OH...I do hope he is doing okay.
Arlene

Anonymous said...

Now I can take all 5 baby picture and put them in my office!!!! I just couldn't do it without Jace!!!
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grandma bev

amy said...

Oh, he is totally kissable! i can't believe just how cute he is. He looks like a little athlete.

Anonymous said...

He is so Cute!!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping I would get to see Jace! Wish I could pick him up and snuggle his neck.

Hope Heidi is doing well too.

Would love to see all your little "cowlicks" in a picture!

Thank for keeping in touch, Jared!

We love you.