Friday, September 01, 2006

Thank you, Thank you!!

I can think better when I am not going to go to the temple in the morning.
Thank you Steve, for all the good things you have said about your mother-in-law.
Thank you,Carson, for fixing my phone on the wall. The fridge door handle came on so slowly I wasn't even aware of it about to come off. Thank you for fixing my computer. I am getting rid of at least 25 spams everyday. It is a wonderful fix. GENIUS!! Arlene thanks for picking my peaches before the turkeys got them. Thanks to Barb for picking the rest. You each picked me 7 qts. I love to can food and I really was happy. Arlene, you did a fabulous job of chairman this year. I loved the spiritual touch the Rumseys added. I loved the patriotic theme and the little boy scouts. I loved the night hike. I loved the balloons. There aren't words to describe the fun everyone had dancing. You know Rees's costume was neat.
I know it is a selfish wish, but I would love to do it all over again. I would never get tired of such a good time as we had. I saw the pictures Linzy posted on her blog and I love that little girl and her cute baby. Doyle, I can't memorize my phone number. You are good.
Thanks to Rick for being such a good sport and Bud also. The sweet memories I have will last a long time, especially with the pictures we have posted. Just think what cute babies we have!!!!!!
We sure have a lot of good sports in our family. Heavenly Father loves us. I loved the patriotic stories Carson and Brad told.
I loved everything about my family and our reunion. Lets do something again!! Love, GMA

No comments: