Sunday, October 15, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance...





Wellll...we hope there are some other fans of "So You Think You Can Dance" out there. We got to go to the Live Tour to see the Top 10 contestants in Miami last night. (There are some perks of living down here!) It was soooo fuuuuun! We watched the entire season (for those of you that aren't famliar, it's like American Idol, but with dancing) and we were really rooting for the 4 LDS contestants in the competition--Benji, his cousin Heidi, Jamez, and Allison. The returned missionary, Benji, won the competition!! After the amazing 3 hour concert, we were walking to our car, and heard a big roar in the crowd--the top 10 came out to sign autographs, and we got to talk with each of them, and got pictures with ALL 10 of them!!!!!! So we thought we'd share...
These are the 4 Lds kids.
Love from florida--Kyla and Ty

4 comments:

amy said...

Are you kidding me! Me and my girls use to stay up late on wed. so we could watch it. We watched it religiously every week. We loved Benji, and could tell they were LDS. That is so awesome you could go to the concert! My kids will love to see these pics. That is awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Pretty fun you guys!! I would have wanted to go only if we could go with you two!! What a fun date.
I'm glad Benji is still good...hard to do when you get famous.

Anywho...cool guys. I can't believe you go pictures too. That just topped it off!

Anonymous said...

I think Kyla is cuter than the dancers....Arlene

Sam and Jill Family said...

That is awesome ty and ky. How fun. I only got to watch it a couple of times this season. How fun to get to meet them and even get pictures with them.