(from my blog.....love you Mom...Arlene)
You've had a birthday shout HOORAY!
I'm sending you the best of birthday wishes. I think you know all the things we love about you...but in case, you forget here are a few.
We love you because you love the Lord, and because of that you are a shining example of living the gospel. We love that you have complete faith in the Lord and the power of prayer and I (we) have felt that faith and prayers in our behalf. We love that.
We love you for teaching the Fabulous Four to love the Lord, also. That is the richest legacy and we love that you have given it to us so freely....and easily. I have never doubted. I can't remember when I received a testimony...I have always known - because of you.
You love you for the continued faithfulness you demonstrate, continually teaching and being an example to us and ours.
We love you because you love US. We feel it and know it. Thank you for you dependable and consistant love. I remember times when I wanted to 'throttle' my kids and would kind of whine to you and you would chuckle and say..."I love that kid." Well, how could I stay mad when their Grandma loved them?
We love you because you are fun. You love life and learning...you love to play games and keep current. You are interested and interesting. (Ty loves you because you love the Jazz.)
We love you because you have shown us the by the BIGGEST example..that relationships and people and a testimony are more important then money. I love that Grandma June taught you and you have taught us. I love both of you for that.
One year older and wiser, too....Happy Birthday to you!
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WE love you Grandma. You are amazing. You are the greatest example to us in so many ways. We always love to hear of what great things you continue to do each day. Thank you for all of your prayers. Thank you for raising such great girls with Grandpa. We are proud to belong to your family. We love you. Hope your birthday was the best. Love, Sam Jill Ashtyn & Hailey
Post a Comment