Thursday, November 30, 2006

Kenadee's report

I just talked to Jana. They flew Kenadee and her out at 10 to 11:00. They told them that it would be 14 to 21 days of antibiotics. two different kinds, one for the blood stream and one for the brain. SHe has it in both places. They gave Rachel and her a blessing. IT takes 40 minutes to get there, so by 11:30 she will be there. THey have Kenadee on Valium to keep her calm. WE will work out the tending kids and what to do to keep things as normal as possible for Christmas for the kids, etc. Dallen's mom will be there during the week and I will do the weekends. In the blessing given, the bishop said, the angels will be there and then a nurse came out and hugged Rachel and told her that she went through this same thing and it will be ok. At the exact same time on the radio here Alabama was singing. "Angel's among us" tender mercies!!!! THanks for your prayers. bev

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers will be given.

Anonymous said...

We've been on our knees. So scary! We'll be faithful.

Anonymous said...

I feel so preoccupied with this...I amthink it about it non-stop. Praying praying praying. Thank you for telling us about the hand of the Lord...the ONLY real comfort.
Arlene

Anonymous said...

Been gone all day...was so upset to hear this news!!!
How did she get it?

OH, I can only imagine the emotions and concern...but I join my faith and prayers in her behalf.