Saturday, November 18, 2006

Special day!


This was a special day for the Bodilys! We took our friends, the Mooneys to the temple to receive their own endowments. Words can hardly describe how wonderful it all was. They were very prepared and accepting of all the covenants and blessings there. They were sealed for time and eternity. This was a real highlight in our lifes! 60 people from our ward attended! I was very appreciative of their support. Pam said she smiled so much, her top denture got loose!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!! We talked about temples and sealings today in sunday school. we are so lucky!!! we have temples and we can be together forever!! I Love that!! you are a good example to me love shell

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! barb. I feel like Pam is my own sister! What a great experience! bev

Sam and Jill Family said...

What a wonderful day! They look so beautiful and pure and happy!!

Anonymous said...

barb that is so wonderful!! Wow, that is awesome. The heavens were beaming. They look so happy! I'm glad you've shared this wonderful experience with us. You are a wonderful example to us all. I think of all the wonderful things we can learn from you and this great experience.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great story. They look so beautiful, and it is so wonderful to see all the people there supporting them. I love this gospel so much! What a great blessing. Thank you. Aunt Barb, you are amazing.