I went to Primary's for the weekend to trade Rachel off, sleep deprevation has taken its toll. Baby K is holding her own. They can't get the fever to break...like it keeps staying in the "not so good" area. Running tests to see if it is something other than the actual meningitis. The hearing tests came back GOOD! They are going to check her inflamatory marks tomorrow and then decide. (don't know what they are deciding, I think if she can come home.) They do allow her to disconnect from the 'precautionary" monitors so you can walk out of the "prison" and down the hall. It was quite refreshing to do so. Did you know babies wake up all through the night, hungry and not feeling good to boot!!!! I was glad to do it. Lots of experiences and lessons to learn from Baby K's illness. Thank you for your continual prayers. bev
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whew....
Post a Comment