Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Comments from bev

Well, it appears that the Morgan family is hogging the blogspot these days. I considered having my own blog....I guess I do have one!!!
Rachel called me this morning and said. "Kenadee did good last night. Still considering the MRI. no episodes since 5:00 last night. She was awake looking around in her crib. She looks more like Kenadee with blue eyes." We've been going hour by hour. I feel like a liar....one minute she seems ok the very next minute it is a crisis!!! So we will hold our breath for a better day. Jana and I were talking you reach a point where you finally surrender to the Lord and say..ok, it's up to you. Rachel sounded much better and more peace in her tone. Thank you for your continual support.
I am sure Jana will let you know about Jared T. Another concern for the family. It is really hard being the charity case! You can't put a price on health and life!!! Wouldn't mind hearing about some good news from others.... bev

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bev...so good to hear the update. I check this blog a hundred times a day...my boss, even asks how is 'that baby' doing. I am so grateful for technology and this blog. It is a blessing to our family to keep us close - connected - informed. Appreciate your families diligence in keeping us up to date. We want to know about Jared T also.
Arlene

amy said...

oh, bev, this is exactly what the blog is for! We ALL want to hear hour by hour updates! You are not a charity case, if anything WE ALL are charity. We are all on the roller coaster! Keep on doing it. You don't need to apologize. It is just your turn. We will all have a turn, and you will get the chance to support us. We love you all very very much. Let us love you by supporting you! Your favorite niece.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about hogging the blog, I am so glad we have it to communicate about things that matter (like this) and things that don't (like my favorite musician right now, M. Ward). Keep us updated, we love it.