Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's a Miracle!!!!





Thank you to our family for your fasting, faith and prayers. There is NO possible way Kenadee should medically be progressing as fast as she is. The dr. said to imagine the biggest migraine and the worst flu you could possibly have...that is how sick Kenadee is. Although she out of intensive care she is still very, very sick. These pictures show all the life supports she was on...the wonderful nurse who NEVER left her side and the first time Rachel got to hold her after they took her off life suports. You can see how puffy she is, but do know that it is all part of the IV's ..The other concern we have is her leg is really swollen tight, they thought it was a blood clot, negative....they are calling in a specialist to see...so more hurdles to overcome. Please continue to put her in your prayers. I feel guilty for asking, you don't HAVE to...but would really appreciate it if you would. It is amazing how you can feel, literally the power of prayer and fasting.

Thank you again. bev

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can promise you that the Barb and Steve will be in full fast and prayer tomorrow for the Worthingtons! I know how to pray mightily! (See the Dec. Ensign...)

Hugs and tears and loves.

Please update us every single day, all of my kids are asking me and talking to me about it.

amy said...

oh my, thank you for the pictures. I can't imagine how painful and awful this is for their family. I am always thinking and praying for them!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful baby. I am fasting and praying for your whole family. Thank you Bev for the blog. mom

Anonymous said...

Oh....sweet Baby. I am so glad I can fast and feel like I am DOING something. Arlene

Anonymous said...

I'll be fasting and praying. We love you Worthingtons. Keep us posted. chad

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart to see Kenadee laying there so precious and for Rachel to FINALLY be able to hold her close. We are fasting and praying for her today with all of our hearts. We love the Worthingtons and know that miracles do happen!

Anonymous said...

Our hearts and prayers are with you. Florida Bodily's