Friday, December 29, 2006

Thank You

I hope I am right. When you do not post very often, for me it is start all over. I wish I had computer savvy. But I am going to be a blog hog.
I want to say what I feel to all of you at once. I have to thank you all for the nice Christmas I had. Marcia, Arlene, Barb gave me a toaster oven. It is wonderful. I have some frozen cinnamon rolls. (that come with it ) I just pop them in the oven (which heats up in about 2 minutes) and I can have them nice and brown, just like I want them in no time at all. Carson sent me a Christmas Cd. I figured out how to play it. Wonderful for getting the Christmas spirit. He also made me a CD of his family. Jackson played a piano solo, Camyrn sang a song, Owen showed me his Croakies. And they all said Merry Christmas. I got a box from them that contained all my favorites. NUTS, candy, socks,(I am afraid to mention them all for fear I will forget something.) I got the box.
I got many nice pictures of the G Grandchildren. I love those pictures!!!! They are a treasure.
I just look at the pictures and read the sweet letters over and over. Linzy gave me a couple chickens. I love them.
To my daughters I want to say thank you for making sure I was never alone. For the handmade gifts, pajamas, and etc. Please understand I know what I have and thank you!!!


I want to thank Shay for letting us stay in her home while she was in Vancouver. It was next to the filthiest, pig pen I have ever been in. I can't imagine anyone living in such disarray. It sure opened my eyes to the kind of housekeeper she is. Dirty, filthy, smelly, terrible. (just kiddin of course.) Thank you Shay. I wish my house could be that clean. I'd never be able to find anything if it was.

Thank you to Jenni and Bev for driving me to the wedding. I never even took a turn at driving. Thanks to Barb and Steve for the delicious luncheon. And Barkers for the dinner on Sat.

I was very happy to hear that someone (anonymously)had been so kind to Jana and Jared. When you are self employed and can't work it is a real hardship. Surely surprised us all!!!!!

I was happy that someone gave to Rachel and Dallen and their kids so generously.

I was very happy to see Jared and Heidi to the wedding. It was a beautiful experience for all of us to be there. Maybe now the Bodily's will put their feet on the floor and be normal again.

I want to acknowledge Tyler's effort to be there also. It was quite a sacrifice for him to come and leave his wife and kids alone in (of all places) Florida. He sure looks good. I feel bad that Cyndee had sick kids and couldn't be there. Redge and Tyler took good care of me.

Sam, You are going to get your money back. I thank you for what you did for me.

I know I couldn't thank all of you in this blog, but I am so thankful for such a wonderful family.
I have soooo much to be thankful for. It is a wonderful time of the year.

I am thankful for all the things that money can't buy. You have all been to the temple and are raising your kids right. That to me is the ULTIMATE. THANK YOU ALL.
Gma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you mom for being the perfect example of all the things you just said you are thankful for. You are the ultimate mother and grandma. Cast your bread upon the water!!!! I love you. bev