So, whoever can share more with me than what has been last posted I would love to hear
How is Jared T. did the surgery go ok? Is he recovering?
How is Kenadee? Is she recovering ok?
Thank you anyone who can share
Amy
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I Want an Update
Posted by
amy
at
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree...catch us up!
Well, here is a Jared update. I am so glad you asked. He is doing about 90% better. He never complains but you can tell because he plays with the kids more and has more energy. He is back to teasing and flirting with me, it truly is a relief. The other 10% will come after tues. when he gets the tube out of his nose. Then he should be all better. Thank you for all the prayers. I am so thankful for the plan of happiness-families. Jana
Man Jana, thank you so much for sharing. We are continually thinking of him and all he and your family has to go through
Kenadee is doing GREAT she is so happy and pleasant. She is an easy baby. I took her to an eye specialist last week because her eyes seperate(move up and down)sometimes. The Doc was reasuring and made me feel better. He said the inflammation could be causing it or it could just be timing because sometimes babies that are 3-4mo. eyes start doing that. Which can be a lazy eye. I am hopeful though that it is the inflammation. He said to watch her if it gets worse then they would do an MRI. It is NOT getting worse so time will tell. I'm keeping positive. But she is doing wonderfully. Everytime I hold her I say a quiet pray and thank Heavenly Father for a beautiful and healthy baby.
Post a Comment