Sunday, January 07, 2007

Miss Kyla....


I really like this picture of Kyla and Chandler.

Isn't she just so beautiful? I think she is! I appreciate her for being the best little mom and wife. She is also muti-talented...in photography, floral, scrapbooking, sewing, crocheting, cooking, home and cake decorating, and hair cutting (yes. she cuts her own hair! can you believe it!)

At her brothers wedding, she did the brides hair, and others...arranged the flowers and helped on the decorations. That family fell in love with her. Of course!

I really like how Kyla balances Ty. She knows how to settle him and help him stop and smell the roses. I love the traditions she does with their family and how she celebrates life! She is really needed in our stiff "too task-oriented" boring family. She's as a breath of fresh air.

She has a sweet testimony and works hard in her calling. The young women there in Florida LOVE her. She is such an asset to their ward. (I think the young women look at up to her and think, "Oh I wish I looked like and had the testimony of Sister Bodily." ) She has brought some wonderful experiences to those girls. She truly loves and accepts them and sees them as daughters of God. The Lord is using her to enrich and bless their lives.

We are fortunate to have her in our family and I want her to know again that I love and value her for all that she is and does for my son and grand kids.

Happy Birthday, Ky Ky!
Barb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree she is a blessing to you and ALL OF US. I love Kyla. She is so beautiful...she shines from the inside out. Happy Birthday Princess. Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

Barb--thanks for such a sweet birthday blog! I appreciate your encouraging words, and all that you do to bless and support our family. Thanks for letting me be part of your family! Love, Kyla

Anonymous said...

Your beauty is more than skin deep.I love your morals. Gma Lois