That's some fun stuff Cody. Is that done with a slow shutter speed on your camera? I like the words the best. Also, Cody, I need you to put my blog on the side of this one too. It is elephantshrunkart.blogspot.com, and it is titled Inside the Elephant's Trunk. Hope you are doing good. Jenni
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
3 comments:
Cool what did you use to draw? And how do you take a picture? Cool.
That's some fun stuff Cody. Is that done with a slow shutter speed on your camera? I like the words the best.
Also, Cody, I need you to put my blog on the side of this one too. It is elephantshrunkart.blogspot.com, and it is titled Inside the Elephant's Trunk. Hope you are doing good. Jenni
Jenni: I'll get your blog up.
Post a Comment