




Jana was born on Feb. 16. She was due Feb. 12, so I was hoping for a valentine baby. She weighed in at a whoppin 5 lbs. 13 oz. Jana was a twin, but I lost the other at about 2 1/2 months. She is one of my miracles. She is only 14 months apart from Jared, so they became very good friends. They were both my toe heads. People asked me if they were twins. What one didn't think of the other did. The story is told about us coming home from Colo for a vist and Barb was to cut their hair. Jan didn't want a hair cut. It took Grandpa Jack and I to hold her in the chair. Jana does not compromise her standards or her testimony. She has always been very strong with her beliefs. She has a very contagious laugh. Jana is very sensitive, kind and genuine person. She is the quite one of the bunch. She is a peace maker and does not like confrontation. She loved to play basketball and high jumped in high school. She likes to be clean and smell good!!! (who doesn't) I have never been in her house when it was a mess. She has had white carpet in her frontroom and it is STILL white. I can always count on Jana to be my friend and talk to her about anything. She listens. She is very compassionate. I don't think she has a favorite food. She graduated as a medical assistant, she is a certified nail tech (I think). If not certified, she can still do really good nails. She also worked as a loan officer at 2 different companies. She is a perfectionist and did a very good job with all that. She met Jared at the singles ward and I remember her having the giggles on the phone about him. She made a great choice for a companion. Jana is the perfect mother. She is very attentive to her boys. She is a great support to Jared through all his trials and lives close enough to the spirit to always know what to do. Her faith is strong. I love Jana. I am proud to be her mom. Thank you for choosing me!! Happy Birthday Jan...love mom
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Happy Birthday Jana Lynne
Posted by
Anonymous
at
3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Jana! Hope you have a great one. We love ya and are glad we can call you family.
luv sam, jill and girls
Happy Birthday Jana!
And she is beautiful to boot. And has those adorable boys, Conner and Gabe. Happy Birthday. Arlene p.s. I am so sorry you don't have a favorite food, I'll loan you one on mine.
Happy Birthday, Jana! You are a sweet sister. You have the cutest boys and are the best mommy! Hope you have a great day!
Bean, you are the perfect woman! What more can I say. I love everytihng about you. Our little chat in the car was what I needed. I think I will have to call you more often for words of wisdom. I love you so much, happy b-day!!
RY
jana i love you tons hope you have a fun day!! thanks for talking to me and giving me good advice you are so sweet!! love shell
I love you too, Jana! I think you are beautiful. I've always been jealous of your beautiful slim body...wish I could straighten out my curves. I think you are pure and sweet. Have a good one.
Post a Comment