Monday, February 12, 2007

ITS ME THE VILLAN

Hey family,
This would be Ryan, ya know the one that caused the drama with the blogger. I am glad we have some intelligent relatives!! I just want to update you all on my life. I am doing well. I live 3 blocks from linzy and mile or so from Shell. It is nice to have 2 sisters near to take care of me. I am currently dating a beautiful young lady named KT Lee. Her name name is Kathryn, but I just call her Katie because it is short and everyone else does. Men like to do things the easy way!! I am still at Ihop, which I love, I am a manager there and hope to move up. The company is offering to pay to make me a certified General Manager, which will have no expiration and will be valid at any restaruant. Ihop will pay for it all. I am now on salary which means I work about 50 hours a week and get benefits and bonuses. Life is really moving along and I enjoy reading all about your lives as well. When I get this figured out I will maybe sneak a pic of Katie and i on! :)

I love you all family and I am proud to be part of the hilterbrand line!!

RY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ry i am so happy for you. you and katie are so cute together!! you are such a good guy love ya tons thanks for always helping me i know i can always count on you. shell

Anonymous said...

WE love you too, Ry Ry. Show us that girl! We are proud of you in your job!

Sam and Jill Family said...

It was good to hear how you are doing. IHOP sounds great for you. WE would love to see pictures!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute my brother