




Although Rachel Dawn is my last birthday blog for this birthday season...she is certainly not last in other ways. She is the first born on March 5. There is just something about your first born. The joy of being able to start a family. Rachel would wake up singing in her crib. She was a happy, easy baby. She would ride with her dad in the bale wagon, right up under the window.
Rachel became the second mom to 6 other siblings. She has a sincere caring for them and their well being. Rachel was very good a basketball, track and swimming. She use to run the 400. It was one fast dash around the track.. Her long legs made it look like she was only taking four giant steps around the track. When she went swimming long slender body never made a splash. She was fun to watch. Rachel worked hard and took her responsibility very serious. She never complained. She is a great friend to me. My life would be very empty without her there. She always knows just what to say and when to say it. I feel her strength like no other. She is alot of fun. Her honesty and forthright makes her valuable and who she is. Ward members love her. Each ward she has been in has high admiration for her. She is counselor in the Relief Society, she has been in the primary and young women's. She was a super camp director. Each calling she has she takes very serious and lives by the spirit to know what to do. She is a great missionary. She seems to gravitate to the poor in spirit and knows how to lift them. Rachel has a competitive streak to her. She can be gentle, but aggressive if needed. She loves life, her garden (canned over 500 quarts last year), scrapbooking queen, & her family. She knows how to recognize answers to her prayers. Her favorite color was purple for alot of years!!!!! Now it is red. Her favorite food is chicken. She has a great hair business and does some nails. She is popular in the speaking circuit for young women's. Dallen and Rachel were married in the Idaho Falls temple. Dallen is the love of her life. She still gets white knuckes from his driving!! He is very supportive of her and takes good care of the family. Rachel, I am very proud of you and hope you have a great birthday. I love youl mom
Sunday, March 04, 2007
And the last shall be first!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thanks Mom I will have a good Bday! Morgan thought the first picture was of her! Thanks for all the kind thoughts about me! I am proud of my garden and my work ethic and since Hilterbrands brag and it is okay. I will brag and say it was actually 600 quarts of food I did in the summer of '05! I love it! I guess the dairy life of hard work paid off!
Happy Birthday Rach, in case I forget to call you tomorrow!! :)
Happy B-Day, Rach! I remember how excited Bev was when she had you! She loves you dearly.
You have always made me feel loved and accepted by the Morgan bunch.... thank you for that.
I love to watch you as a good mother and church worker. You do have alot of talents and a great work ethic.
I am very proud of you. Hugs on your birthday.
Aunt Barb
Happy Birthday, Rachel!! I can always tell when you are thoughtful of your Mother. Her spirits can soar or she can be depressed. Thanks for being good to her. You are a shining light to your family. I love you, and I can attest to your canning, cause I loved the canning you gave me. If you need canning jars come see me. Love you and all your family. You are a great mother. Gma
I remember when the Morgans moved back to Idaho, I was in hog heaven when we went there for summer vacation. I really have a soft ol' spot in my heart for Rach. I learned alot about life from those vacations. It was a good time. I Still wouldn't change a minute for all the gold in the world. I truly felt loved and accepted.
I remember when my mom had some health problems. And Rachel called me and said it would be ok. I can't tell you what that did for my comfort and ability to cope. Rachel who had done the hard road could tell me I could make it meant something.
Then when Kenadee had her health problems. I was able to go and spend a little time with her. I always went thinking I had nothing to say or share. And always left feeling uplifted and encouraged. (I should have been doing that for her, but it was the other way around).
Rachel. You are a true friend. I love you. Happy Birthday!
Amy Dawn
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RACHEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! We love you and hope you have the best day ever!
Luv, Sam Jill Ashtyn & Hailey ;)
Rach, I am so glad you are my sister and that we can talk on the phone. You have such a strong testimony and have always been a great example to me. Love ya Jana
rach i am late on this whole blog thing but i know its fun to read the comments so i thought i would add on anyway!! i hope you had a great day... i didn't end up asking you what dallen did for you? i hope it was fun i love you tons thanks for your fun friendship. i know i can always call you!! and i thank you and love you for that !! love ya tons love shell
rach i am late on this whole blog thing but i know its fun to read the comments so i thought i would add on anyway!! i hope you had a great day... i didn't end up asking you what dallen did for you? i hope it was fun i love you tons thanks for your fun friendship. i know i can always call you!! and i thank you and love you for that !! love ya tons love shell
Post a Comment