Hi Everyone,
Yesterday I had a great day! I found out that 4 of my pieces of art made it into the show, none that you've seen, and this means I have a chance of winning some money! There were only 22 illustrations accepted, and four are mine! Cool huh? I worked really hard though. 10 hours on Saturday, plus countless others that I haven't added up!
Also, I took a psychology test yesterday, and I got an A! Wow, I didn't think I could do it. The Lord really helped me out there. I think that is my first A test grade at BYU. Of course, I don't take very many as an artist!
So anyway, if you want to come to this exhibit, let me know, and I will go with you! If you are here during conference time, you know, it would be a good time! If you can't make it now, I can post my work on my blog after April. Plus, in September or October, I will have my Senior Show!
Thanks for all your love and support.
Jenni
This is a piece I did for a treasure hunt book. I don't know if it got published! I will have to find out.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Four Paintings Are In And A Good Grade!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jenni that is so wonderful. Good for you. I love seeing how the Lord blesses our family...He is helping you...huh? You + the Lord + hard work....SUCCESS! Whoopee Ding!
Arlene
That is awesome Jen! Congrats! We'll have to come see it!
I want your autograph before you become TOOOO famous! I don't know if I can come to Provo but really want to see! everything that you do! 4 out of 22? At big BYU!!! I can't believe it. Jenni, the Lord is preparing you for great things! Keep your trust in Him!
hugs and loves, BARB
JENNI THAT IS SO AWESOME...YOU DESERVE IT!! WAY TO GO!! I'M GLAD I'M YOUR SISTER:)!! I love that painting it is awesome. I want to come see the others!!
Jenni, Wow I am always so excited to see your art work. I have a little artsy in me I think. Well not drawing but ceramics. That must have been so exciting for you. You are awesome! Keep up the great work. If it matters to you it matters to the Lord!!!
jen, you are awesome!! i called jordan and told him about you. he was pretty impressed!! i just want to cal everyone i know and tell them!!! i am your biggest fan!! love shell
Post a Comment