I just got put in as a young women advisor! I was wondering if anyone could tell me some good sites I could go to?
Thanks,
Rachel
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
YOUNG WOMEN...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Book of Mormon!
bb
Conference talks!
bb
Congratulations. Heavenly FAther is trusting you with an awesome responsibility! YOu'll do great! bb
For the Strenght of Youth. Congratulations, You would be my pick. Arlene should be able to give you some good ideas. She was Stake. gma
How awesome it that? Lucky you...lucky them. Working with youth....teach them to recognize the spirit in their lives. When you feel it in the classroom...say, "I feel the spirit, do you?" HELP them recognize that ONE thing. I can tell because.... What does it feel like to you? Are there other times you feel it? Also...saying things like..."You know that is true don't you?" When they make an appropriate comment...or "You felt the spirit when that happened, didn't you?"
http://ywconnection.com/
My favorite...Jess will know more. I love to look at them to trigger my ideas. So excited for your girls. You will be amazing - because you know how that spirit feels and operates in your life.
Arlene - one of the Fab Four Cheerleaders
www.jennysmith.net has lots of handouts (look under clipart), object lessons, and things specific to each young woman lesson. I've used it lots of times. Being in the Young Women program used to be the scariest calling to me. It was the one I hoped I would never have to do. But now almost 3 years later it has been the most rewarding (weekly activities and all). You are so fun! Those girls are lucky!
fast and pray,
Post a Comment